Hi! In full disclosure, we may earn money from companies (like Amazon) mentioned in this post if you make a purchase through our links. Thanks in advance for the support!
Who Makes ACIQ Mini Split Systems?
Looking for a quality heating and cooling solution for your home on a budget? If so, ACIQ is one name you should definitely consider. It offers all the bells and whistles one finds in top mini split brands but comes with a much lower price tag.
So, who makes ACIQ mini split systems? ACIQ mini split systems are manufactured by ACIQ, which is rated among the best low-price brands.
CALL FOR QUOTE: 1.855.920.1857
Top Features of ACIQ Mini Split
Here are some of the main features of ACIQ mini splits:
- Inverter Technology: ACIQ mini split units uses the inverter technology, which allows the compressor to automatically adjust its speed to ensure maximum comfort, all the while saving energy.
- Energy Rated: ACIQ mini split units are energy-rated. The exact SEER rating may vary from one model to the next, but ACIQ Platinum series can go up to SEER 25. That means you can expect to lower your energy costs by roughly 50% using it compared to a non-rated unit.
- Low Ambient Cooling and Heating: Another useful feature is low ambient and cooling, which makes ACIQ mini splits a good choice for year-round use. For example, these units can provide continuous heating even when the temperature outside is as low as -22 degrees.
- Zones: ACIQ has both single zone and multi zone models. The multi zone unit can cool up to 5 rooms with a single condenser.
- Quiet Operation: Hate it when the indoor unit makes a lot of noise? With ACIQ, you will not have to worry about that. Low-decibel performance is something at which all ACIQ models excel. Thanks to a near silent operation, they protect your peace and quiet.
- Wi-Fi Compatibility: While this feature is not exclusive to ACIQ mini split models, it is a nice addition to have. You can control your ACIQ unit from anywhere inside your home, using a smartphone app. Works perfectly well with both Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Sleep Mode: ACIQ mini splits reduce energy usage even while you sleep. Before retiring at night, simply select the Sleep Mode and the unit will gradually increase the temperature up to a certain limit, without your noticing or help.
- Refrigerant Leakage Detection: ACIQ mini splits are designed to detect refrigerant leakage automatically. This is a very useful feature because low refrigerant levels can not only impact cooling and heating but also cause the compressor to break down.
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosive Coating: All ACIQ models come with a gold fin coating over the condenser to protect it from rusting. This helps prolong the life of your unit and a must-have feature if you live in a coastal region.
- Impressive Warranty: ACIQ offer a 12-year warranty on the compressor and 5-year warranty on other parts upon registering. The compressor warranty period is longer than what most brands offers.
In addition to these features, ACIQ mini splits offer many useful features.
CALL FOR QUOTE: 1.855.920.1857
Energy Star Certification of ACIQ Mini Split
What does this mean?
The energy rating is one of the most important factors to consider when evaluating different mini split brands. The most reliable measure of a unit’s ability to save energy is the SEER rating. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy the unit will save. According to most industry experts, buyers should aim for SEER 20, as these units can reduce the energy usage by almost half compared to non-rated units. ACIQ SEER rating goes all the way to 25, which is pretty good indeed. With a SEER 25 mini split, you can cut down your energy bills considerably, especially during the high-usage seasons.
Advantages of Owning an ACIQ Mini Split
Some of the main advantages of buying an ACIQ mini split are as follows:
- Since ACIQ mini split units are energy rated, they can help you reduce your energy-related expenses. ACIQ mini splits can go up to SEER 25.
- ACIQ uses the inverter compressor technology and as such provides powerful, energy-efficient, and silent cooling and heating.
- ACIQ has a wide range of mini split models, including multi zone. Its multi zone unit can provide cooling and heating to up to 5 rooms with a single compressor.
- ACIQ units have a gold fin coating over the compressor, which improves its lifespan
- ACIQ mini splits are designed for quiet operation.
- ACIQ uses high-quality and durable materials for all its mini split models. With proper care and maintenance, you can expect them to last up to 15 years, if not more.
Why Would You Want to Buy ACIQ Mini Split Systems?
A Quality and Affordable Brand
ACIQ is touted as one of the best brands at a low price, making it the right choice for all homeowners looking for a quality mini split solution on a budget.
ACIQ offers energy rated mini split units, with some having a SEER rating of 25. To put things into perspective, you can reduce your energy-related expenses by half if you use such a unit.
ACIQ mini split systems also function as heat pump systems. This makes them a great option if you are looking for a new heating and cooling solution for your home.
Automatic Leakage Detection
ACIQ units alert you in the event of a refrigerant leakage so that you can have the refrigerant refilled before it snowballs into a major problem.
ACIQ uses the inverter technology for all its mini splits. As a result of which, they function at low decibel levels. As a matter of fact, many customers claim that ACIQ units are so quiet that one easily forgets that they are even running.
Frequently Asked Questions about ACIQ mini splits?
Is ACIQ a good brand?
Even though ACIQ is not as big a brand as, say, Pioneer or Carrier, it is known for producing high-quality heating and cooling solutions at an affordable price. All its units function at low decibel levels, provide powerful cooling and heating, and save energy.
How long do ACIQ mini splits last?
Since ACIQ uses high-quality materials for its mini splits, they are designed to last a long time in all kinds of weather conditions. That said, how you use the unit and take care of it will govern how long your unit lasts. With proper care and maintenance, ACIQ units can easily last up to 15 years.
Are ACIQ mini splits quiet?
Yes, they are. These units function at low decibel levels and do not produce more noise than a whisper.
From where you can buy an ACIQ mini split?
You can purchase an ACIQ mini split from a dealer near you. To find a dealer in your area, visit the ACIQ official website.